Sunday 5 May 2013

Review: Daiso Face Washing Brush (Pink)




Product: Daiso Face Washing Brush

This is a cute pink face washing brush that you grip between your fingers and use with your facial wash as a manual exfoliator. 

What I like about it:

Cute and nifty product, the bristles are synthetic rubber but very soft.

I find it easy to use and it feels like I am getting a deep clean when using it (but possibly because you pay more attention to cleansing when you use it).

After use, I find my skin softer and brighter. I also think that the facial massage helps to increase blood circulation and give you a glow.

What I dislike about it:

It is designed to stick on your mirror but it does not do so. I just store it in a clear bag near my sink.

I have very sensitive skin so I find it a little harsh to use every day. Would recommend twice a week.

Overall, a fun nifty product to aid cleansing & manual exfoliation but I would think the quality of your cleanser while using this matters too ;) For only $2, worth a try! Available on Amazon here.

Amazing Daiso brush cleaner (works well for absolutely everything!) available here

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment