Wednesday 24 September 2014

Review: Missha Black Ghassoul Tightening Mask

Product: Missha Black Ghassoul Tightening Mask

What I like about it:

A good all purpose clay mask that works to purify my skin.

The tub is fairly big and comes with a spatula.

The clay itself is very malleable, soft and spreads easily on the skin which makes for good application.

I leave it on for about 10-15minutes. I recently read on several beauty websites that you should not leave clay masks on for too long, right before you start to feel the mask dry up, you should rinse it off.

Extra bonus points for not irritating my sensitive skin though there is a little tingling sensation when I first put it on.

I rinse it off with warm water and I find my skin very soft and clean. It also leaves my skin brighter.

What I dislike about it:

Nothing!

Overall, an inexpensive product that works well to detox my skin once every few weeks. Perfect for oily/combo skin. I find that it helps to maintain a smooth skin texture as well.

Another related range targeted for your nose available here.

Rating: 4.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment