Tuesday 11 September 2012

Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Strengthening Creme Masque (Hair Mask)

Product: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Strengthening Creme Masque (Hair Mask)

This is basically a hair mask for dry hair. You leave it on for 15-20minutes and rinse off OR as an extra boost, I sometimes use it as conditioner for a quick fix.

What I like about it:

It instantly detangles your hair and makes it much softer. This is really good for me as I have very long hair.

It has a really pleasant scent which I really like.

It conditions your hair well.

What I dislike about it:

I have slightly dry hair and this is pretty conditioning for me but I'm not sure if it will enough for those with very dry hair as it is labelled 'critical care'.

Overall, I really love it. It's inexpensive, smells wonderful and the effects are immediate as soon as I put it on.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment