Sunday 28 October 2012

Review: Johnson's fragrance free facial cleansing wipes

Product: Johnson's fragrance free facial cleansing wipes

What I like about it:

Takes off all my make up including water-proof mascara. Pleasant scent (even though it says 100% perfume free). The sheets are pretty large, moist and soft on the face.


What I dislike about it:


I have very sensitive skin, I cannot use anything with scent or too much chemicals. When I used these wipes the first 2 times, my eyes were mildy irritated. I thought I could live with it as long as I avoided my eyes. However, the subsequent usage caused my sensitive skin to have a big allergic reaction. Red inflamed patches throughout my face!

It definitely works and is affordable, but I would not recommend to people with very sensitive skin like mine. The SIMPLE cleansing wipes are much better and do not irritate my skin. 

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment