Sunday 28 October 2012

Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Product: Laniege Water Sleeping Pack

A korean product which has a gel consistency. You apply it on your face at night and it functions as a leave-in overnight mask.

What I like about it:

Smells good, easy to apply, dries very quickly on your face as a transparent film. You can easily sleep with it and it will not transfer to your pillow.

When I wake up, my face feels very soft and supple.

What I dislike about it:

Does not seem to have intense hydrating functions. A little disappointed since I expected an overnight mask to be much more moisturizing. I would rate the moisturizing abilities to that of a simple day moisturizer.

Overall, the novelty of it seems to be the highlight. It comes in a huge tub so it is actually quite affordable. Does not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin so I will just continue using it.

Probably suitable for oily skin or climates which are warmer. 

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment