Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Make Up Academy (MUA) Mascara Shade 5



Product: Make Up Academy (MUA) Mascara Shade 5

What I like about it:

Incredibly affordable at just 1 pound!

It does an excellent job of lengthening your lashes. It has a very lightweight and tapered mascara wand making it very easy to get every lash.

I also find the thin tapered wand really good to get all my bottom lashes.

What I dislike about it:

It does not give much volume to your lashes and you have to work pretty fast because the formula does dry quickly on your lashes.

Overall, I find that it is wonderful for lengthening your eyelashes and it works extremely well paired with a volumizing mascara like Covergirl's Lashblast. Also, really good for the bottom lashes.

Well worth it for the price!

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment