Tuesday 23 April 2013

How to treat hives and allergies (Sensitive Skin) / Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel


HOW TO TREAT SKIN ALLERGIES - HIVES, ITCHY RED BUMPS ON SKIN

As someone who has really sensitive skin and often gets red itchy bumps on my skin, one miracle solution that has really helped is ALOE VERA GEL.

Mine is transparent and sticky and I just put it liberally over the affected area. I find that it really helps to calm down redness and itchiness as well as forming a protective layer such that the hives stop spreading and are not re-inflamed from exposure to other elements.

I also find aloe vera gel a great cure for sun burn. It is really soothing and since it is natural, it is quite a safe bet that it will not irritate your skin further.

An additional tip is to put your aloe vera gel in the fridge such that when you apply it to affected areas, there is an additional cooling effect which helps soothe the skin - particularly useful for sunburn!

Of course, for hives and allergies, it is also important to take some antihistamines but aloe vera can really speed up the healing from the external while the medication works internally.

I've been using aloe vera gel for years and I hope it works for you too.

Good and affordable options available here and here


1 comment:

  1. This web site definitely has all the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to
    ask.

    Look into my webpage :: mouse click the next internet page

    ReplyDelete