Wednesday 15 May 2013

Review: LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

Product: Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

From the website: "You know those times when you get one or two spots and it throws you into panic? Well, this mask is here to lend you a bit of perspective, to tell you to calm down, it’s not the end of the world and it’s nothing that can't be sorted. Basically, this is your best mate in a pot."

What I like about it:

All natural ingredients, preservative free.

Nice smell and texture, quite affordable.

What I dislike about it:

Although it does clean your skin quite well, it irritated my sensitive skin slightly.

I was pretty disappointed since this mask was said to be suitable for sensitive skin as well.

Overall, for clay masks, I much prefer the Body Ship Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (read review here).

Rating: 1/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment