Saturday 1 March 2014

Review: The Face Shop CC Cream



Product: The Face Shop, Face It, CC Cream

What I like about it:

Very good coverage for a CC cream!

SPF 30++ is wonderful and convenient.

The finish is quite glowy/dewy which I like.

It stays put on your face as the texture is quite creamy/sticky.

What I dislike about it:

The main problem I have is the thickness of the CC cream, it is a bit too high coverage for what I want in a CC cream. I wanted the CC cream to be like a tinted moisturizer and I much prefer thin, liquid-like foundations so I did not like the texture and finish of the face shop CC cream.

The colour is very pale, and since the formula is quite thick, it might look a bit heavy on the skin.

Overall, I like the glowy finish but it's a bit heavy for me. If you want a convenient make up product with sunscreen & skincare built in, and you desire high coverage, you can try this out.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment