Friday 16 May 2014

Review: Loreal Revitalift Face Wash


Product: Loreal Revitalift Foam Wash

"The L’OrĂ©al Laboratories have created New Revitalift Foam Wash to instantly remove make-up, eliminate impurities and cleanse your skin."

What I like about it:

Works great on my sensitive skin even though it does have exfoliating & anti-ageing properties which sometimes can be harsh.

Foams up well and the cream consistency feels good.

The biggest plus point is that I do feel that my skin is smoother while not being harsh on the skin.

What I dislike about it:

Removes face makeup adequately but probably not waterproof eye makeup.

Overall, good price for a gently exfoliating face wash that improves skin texture but for sensitive skin like mine, probably on suitable for use 1-2 times a week.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment