Saturday 12 July 2014

Review: Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV (Waterproof)


Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV (Waterproof) Shade 02

Product: Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV (Waterproof)

What I like about it:

Very good coverage.

Unique concealer with SPF.

Budge-proof thanks to it's waterproof qualities.

What I dislike about it:

Shades they offer quite dark. I solve this by going over with a lighter powder.

The consistency of the concealer is very thick. (see picture) but I guess it's because it's made to be waterproof.

The concealer is quite drying so I find that I have to apply my moisturizing base very well before applying this or mix it with concealer.

Overall, a good high coverage concealer for summer. Best for oily skin.

Available here. Other options from the brand here.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment