Saturday 22 November 2014

DIY Hair: Avacado Oil for Hair (Natural remedies for shiny long hair!)


Using Avacado Oil on Hair

My experience:

I've been using this for several weeks and I really like the effects of avacado oil on my hair.

I apply a quarter sized amount to the ends of my hair when it's almost fully dry.

I find that applying avacado oil on drier hair works better and I make sure to comb my hair before applying it.

I like the shine it gives and it also makes my hair soft and smooth.

Avacado oil also dries/absorbs quickly unlike olive oil which tends to be sticky (I prefer using olive oil as a hot oil treatment that is washed out, click here for my review).

Seeing as how you only need the tiniest amount, this is a very worthwhile hair treatment option!

No comments:

Post a Comment