Saturday 11 April 2015

Review: Alpha H Gentle Daily Exfoliant

Product: Alpha H Gentle Daily Exfoliant

What I like about it: 

This is a very cool product. It is a white powder which the instructions say to add to water and massage gently on your face for 1 minute.

I usually do that or add it to my facial wash and I like to leave it on for a few minutes to get an extra boost however I only use it 1-2 times a week.

I absolutely love this product for sensitive skin. It is very gentle as claimed and this suits my skin perfectly. After using it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.

What I dislike about it:

This product is quite expensive and if you do not have sensitive skin, you may find its effects far too mild to get your money's worth ;) but I'm definitely a chemical exfoliant/ fruit enzyme convert!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment