Thursday 20 July 2017

Review: Polatam Moisturising Sheet Mask / Water Gel Extra Force

Product: Polatam Moisturising Sheet Mask / Optimal Repairing / Water Gel Extra Force

What I like about it:

These korean masks are very unique in material, elevating your sheet mask experience to a new level.

The Polatam masks are made of Cupro fibre, which makes them extra thin and breathable, as well as adhering to your skin perfectly. They feel super soft and are absolutely soaked in essence.

The masks are also free of parabens, synthetic dyes and mineral oils, perfect for my sensitive skin.

What I dislike about it:

I really enjoyed the feel of these masks and the ultra-hydrating effect I get. The only con would be that it's not super easily available and can be pricy outside of Korea.

Overall, a luxurious feeling mask with hydrating and brightening properties that work.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment