Sunday 29 October 2017

创尔美 Trauemy Mask and Skincare review


Product: 创尔美 Trauemy Collagen Mask, Revitalizing Lotion, Rose Essence Cleanser 

What I like about it:

I was introduced to this line in China. It is a clinical skincare line, targeted at sensitive skin and is highly reviewed on online Chinese shopping malls like T-mall. 

The Trauemy Collagen Multi-effect Repair Mask is quite famous for its effective ingredients. 

I am overall very impressed by the line and the research and care that has gone into the products. I would say that it is the Chinese equivalent of La Roche Posay. 

I've tried several products in the line because I got a big set during 11-11 sale (Black Friday equivalent) and I particularly like the Collagen Clear Revitalizing Lotion. It has a very interesting tacky gel texture but the moisturizing effects are incredible. The face mist is also wonderful. I do believe the "collagen" ingredients are effective.  

What I dislike about it:

Surprisingly, the masks didn't wow me despite the fact that it is one of the most hyped-about products. 

You can find Trauemy products here on their official website or on other online retailers. 

Rating: 4/5 



No comments:

Post a Comment