Wednesday 19 June 2019

Review: Leegeehaam Grow Vita Propolis Ampoule


Product: Leegeehaam Grow Vita Propolis Ampoule

What I like about it:

Propolis extract and Centella extract are the key active ingredients. Propolis nourishes dull and tired skin and Centella soothes the skin. 

The dropper packaging works well and the smooth silky formula feels amazing on the skin.


What I dislike about it:

The size is tiny!! It's 15ml, about the size of your finger! This was a bit of a surprise to me when I received my online order. The good point is that it's great for travel.

The formula feels luxurious on the skin, and the yellow liquid feels like gold in a bottle, and while the product is moderately moisturizing and soothing, I would say overall the product is only delivers average results.

Rating: 3//5 

No comments:

Post a Comment