Monday 23 September 2019

Review: CNP Laboratory Propolis Energy Ampoule

Product: CNP Laboratory Propolis Energy Ampoule

What I like about it:

This ampoule contains concentrated propolis extract & hyaluronic acid.

It is a great lightweight oil/serum texture,  slightly tacky but it absorbs very well into the skin. It also sits well under makeup which makes it great morning or night.

The ampoule is really hydrating and keeps my skin smooth and happy! It works well even in winter and dry climates, but does not clog my pores at all.

What I dislike about it:

This is a pretty small bottle for the price (15ml). It is very convenient as a travel sized item and the ampoule does last me about 1 - 2 months of consistent use.


Overall, a very well formulated propolis ampoule, very hydrating & a great introduction to the CNP laboratory line!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment