Monday 21 May 2012

Review: Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner




Product:  Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner

This is a leave-in conditioner spray specifically for long hair. I have very long, thick hair which is dyed, so I do like to take care of my hair and make sure they are conditioned and silky.

What I like about it:

It definitely works. You can feel your hair become much silkier the moment you apply it. I spray it all over dry hair and just comb it through to spread the product out.

It has a lovely sweet smell that isn't overpowering.

The formula makes your hair soft and silky without weighing it down. I love that it is a spray so it feels very lightweight and not sticky like a cream or lotion formula.

It is very convenient to use, just spritz it when your hair feels extra dry. I also use it as a quick-fix on days where I am too lazy to condition my hair :)

The bottle contains a lot of product, definitely inexpensive and worth the buy!

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment