Monday 21 May 2012

Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum





Product: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

I have tried the normal and extra strength formula. Both work well, but I do think the normal strength will suffice for most people.

I follow the package's instructions and apply on wet hair after a shower.

What I like about it:

There is no immediate effect but I find that after months of religious use, it has helped my hair texture significantly. I had very frizzy and dry hair because of dying my hair but this has helped.

After my hair became less frizzy, I didn't use it as much because it is definitely a strong formula. I just maintained my hair with regular conditioner and my hair has been pretty much under control since then.

I found that the best thing to "cure" my frizzy hair (because of hair dye) was to cut off the ends and a good regiment of moisturizing shampoo, conditioner & serum.

What I dislike about it:

Quite a heavy formula and requires prolonged dedicated use.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment