Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review: Maybelline Long Extreme Double Stretch Mascara



Product: Maybelline Long Extreme Double Stretch Mascara

I bought it because it was marketed as easily removed just by using warm water.

What I like about it:

It does work pretty well as a mascara. It has two sides, one with white fibres to lengthen and the other side a normal black formula.

I like that it's effect is natural looking so it is useful for everyday use in school if you are more of a light make-up kinda girl.

It is pretty easily removed and does come off with warm water as claimed. I really like this because I sometimes find waterproof mascaras a pain to remove. However, if you have a problem with mascara smudging on you, it may be best to stick with waterproof mascara.

What I dislike about it:

It is not as black as I would like although the lengthening is pretty decent. There are plenty of other mascaras which will provide more volume.

It is a little tedious to have to use the white fibre side first before the other side, but it is good for lengthening.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment