Wednesday 6 June 2012

Review: DiorSnow White Reveal UV Protection BB Cream SPF 50 PA+++





Product: DiorSnow White Reveal UV Protection BB Cream SPF 50 PA+++ 

What I like about it:

It has a more liquid formula than other asian-formula BB creams, which makes it easy to spread on your face. The coverage is slight-medium, as with most BB creams.

What stands out to me is the glow you get with this BB cream. While other BB creams tend to be more matte, this gives you a glowy complexion.

Also, despite the extremely high SPF, it doesn't really feel thick or have that sunblock texture which I really dislike. In fact, the BB cream feels almost like nothing on my face which I really really love.

It also doesn't oxidize into a different colour. 

It also doesn't break me out or irritate my skin much even though I have really sensitive skin. 


What I dislike about it:

May be too 'glowy' for oily skin types.

I find that this BB cream has a bit of a yellow undertone, probably because this is targeted to the asian market. I have pale skin so the shade suits me fine, but I do have a pinkish undertone. At first I wasn't too sure about the yellow undertone, but I find that after I blend it out, it works quite well.

Also, it is quite expensive but if you have normal/dry skin and are looking for a nice BB cream with very high SPF, this is for you!

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment