Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Revlon's Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in 02 Coffee Bean


Product: Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in 02 Coffee Bean

What I like about it:

Affordable neutrals palette! The colours are versatile and neutral. They are also pigmented and there is a lot of product.

The first 2 colours make great shadows for highlight and blending. The third is a reddish-copper colour which is really beautiful. The last dark brown shade is my favourite. It is very matte, which is great as usually drugstore products/affordable eye palettes usually offer shimmer colours. It is a very nice brown which is more cool toned, which I love, instead of the usual warm-toned browns. It is a true chocolate brown.

The eyeshadows last for throughout the day for me, but note that I have normal skin. Oily eyelids should probably use an eye primer.

What I dislike about it:

The first 2 colours aren't really pigmented but I find them useful for blending the harsh edges of colours.

Overall, an excellent affordable neutrals palette. 

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment