Wednesday 6 June 2012

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream SPF 30


Product: Etude House Precious BB Cream Mineral SPF 30, Sheer Glowing Skin & Sheer Silky Skin

What I like about it:


The Sheer Silky Skin formula seems to be targeted at oily skin. My sister has tried it and after a few uses, it started drying out her skin tremendously, resulting in flakes. Her skin is combination. It may be a reaction to an ingredient they use or too drying for her. She switched to the Sheer Glowing Skin formula and that works perfectly fine for her.

I use the Sheer Silky Skin formula but with a good layer of moisturizer underneath and it works great.

I love the coverage and look of it. It is natural and flawless. It definitely has medium/high coverage, covers all my dark undereye circles very well without the need for concealer.

I also love the colour/shade as I have very pale skin. It doesn't oxidize which is a great plus.

What I dislike about it:

It is quite thick and not as easy to blend all over your face. Also, there is some problems with the pump with the first bottle I have but not the second.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment