Tuesday 10 July 2012

Review: Aussie Volume Shampoo & Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner




Product: Aussie Volume Shampoo & Aussie 3 minute Miracle Moisture Treatment

I have been using these products together as a shampoo & conditioner set.

What I like about it:

The voluminizing shampoo works! It gives my hair volume but also moisturizes it well. I also love the scent!

The 3 minute Miracle Moisture Treatment is an excellent conditioner. Note that the packaging is quite unique, you squirt it out, there is no cap, but there won't be any leakage not to worry.

I like the 2 as a set and leaves your hair faintly scented. 

I wouldn't say that the conditioner is the best I've tried but it is good. The voluminizing shampoo really surprised me because not many shampoos which claim to have voluminizng properties actually work ;) I can see a subtle lift in my crown area after my hair dries.

The affordability of both products is also a major plus point!

What I dislike about it:

It is not super intensely moisturizing if you have very dry hair but it works for my hair which is normal/slightly dry, coloured, long hair.

Rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. that's good to hear. I was thinking of getting it!

    ReplyDelete