Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry



Product: Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry

I actually bought this product by mistake, I wanted the coloured/tinted baby lips but this is a regular lip balm with no tint.


What I like about it:

Despite it being an accidental purchase, I am superbly impressed with this product. The baby lips anti-oxidant berry makes an excellent lip balm.


I often suffer from chapped lips but this really moisturizes them. When i put it on at night, it lasts until the next morning!

Also, while other chapsticks often dry out your lips if you don't apply for some time (E.g. I find that carmex creates this dependency on the product and once you don't use it, it drys out your lips like crazy), or are mainly superficial moisturizers, I find this to be the best moisturizing chapstick I've used.

What I dislike about it:

While it says 'berry', I can't really smell/taste that. It has a very average smell/taste, typical of lip balms.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment