Friday 10 August 2012

Review: Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Product: Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara (Waterproof)

What I like about it:

Very black formula, it also lengthens well. The star is it's voluminizng properties which work. The mascara is not too clumpy and the formula is quite wet.

What I dislike about it:

While I am a fan of larger brushes, this one is a little hard to manovere and keeps getting on my eyelids. It took quite some time to get used to and I have to apply my mascara very carefully.

Also, it is a pain to apply to your lower lashes because it tends to get everywhere.

That being said, after I got used to it, I still like the fact that it is very black and gives me volume. Also, it stays on pretty well, and does not run even if I splash my face with water.


Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment