Wednesday 8 August 2012

Review: Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation

Product: Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, SPF 10


What I like about it:

I was looking for a lightweight foundation/tinted moisturizer to replace my BB cream. Decided to try this out and I love it! I love that it doesn't feel like anything on my face because I really hate when you can feel your foundation.

I have pretty clear skin so the sheer-medium coverage worked fine. My shade is alabaster 305 and I find it suits me fine (I'm usually the lightest shade in most foundations). It seems to be slightly more warm-toned thank pink-toned.

I like the squeeze tube, i use a small pea-sized amount and use my fingers to spread it on my face. For areas which needs more coverage, I just put a little more foundation and pat it to build more coverage.

I love the natural finish, it is slightly glowy and looks like skin. 

I have sensitive skin and so far I've been using it for 2 weeks and it hasn't broken me out.

What I dislike about it:

Low SPF, only 10, but this can work too especially if you don't want a white cast in photographs.

The lasting power isn't that great but it works fine for about 6 hours on my normal skin (not-oily).

The tube contains a small amount for the retail price of $10.

Recommend for school, daily wear.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment