Friday 7 September 2012

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Product: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Non-waterproof)

What I like about it: 

Very inexpensive, packaging is cute.

Brush is a nice size, not too big and does get your lashes well.

Easy to remove. 

What I dislike about it:

Formula is very wet, cannot hold a curl at all. Has decent lengthening effect and is fairly black.

To make it work, I resort to curling my lashes again after I put on mascara which is largely discouraged by beauty experts as it tends to damage lashes and you risk pulling some out.

Also, since the formula is so wet, tends to smudge.

Given the hype over this mascara, I was very disappointed to see its poor effects.

Edit: After experimenting for a bit, I realized it works alright when layered with another mascara but overall, wouldn't repurchase.

Rating: 2/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment