Friday 7 September 2012

Review: NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain 16H





Product: NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain 16H

I got mine in the color 'Champagne Stain'.

What I like about it:

The color is absolutely lovely! It is a dark pink/red which I absolutely love.

The marker tip is fine.

It is very affordable for a lip stain.

Lasting power is average.

What I dislike about it:

While application with the marker tip is very easy (and can be done without a mirror); the product does not come out evenly and I have to try and position it vertically in order for the product to come out. I've had it for about a month and it looks like it might dry out soon.

It is a little drying but this is to be expected of all lip stains. I just apply a layer of lip balm before the stain and it works fine.

Overall, I love the color & the price is super affordable. Would repurchase.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment