Thursday 31 January 2013

Review: Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion

 

Product: Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
  • 1 Vital Vitamin
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 actively restores, softens and smoothes
  • 2 Skin Loving Nutrients
  • Bisabolol soothes and clams
  • Allantoin softens and protects
  • 0 - No Perfume, No Colour
  • No Unnecessary Ingredients and
  • No Harsh Chemicals so it won't upset your skin
  • Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients 
What I Like about it:

Wonderful gentle cleanser that suits my sensitive skin. It has no scent which I think is very important if you have sensitive skin.

It comes out as a white lotion and I put some on a cotton pad and wipe my face.

I love that it removes my make up even though it is so gentle. It removes light foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and non-waterproof mascara easily.

What I dislike about it:

I use it to remove daily light make up more so than a cleanser. Then I use my regular foamy facial wash and this double cleanse works perefectly.

Overall, a wonderful product and it is super affordable!

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment