Friday 1 February 2013

Review: Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution 500ml


Product: Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution 500ml

What I like about it:

I love that it is such a lightweight texture, feels exactly like water. It is really refreshing and gentle on my sensitive skin.

I use it to remove my make up with cotton pads and it leaves your face refreshed with no residue.  

What I dislike about it:

While a lot of people claim that this removes ALL their make up, I think this is more suitable for lighter make up. It does not remove waterproof mascara that well, or rather because it is quite expensive, I sometimes find it wasteful to use so much to remove make up completely. 
The price and availability is another downside.

However overall, it is a really good product for sensitive skin and it does remove most make up very well without drying out your skin or irritating it. 

Rating: 4/5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment