Sunday 5 May 2013

Review: Barry M Nail Paint/Nail Polish

Product: Barry M Nail Paint

I LOVE the colour in 'Berry Ice Cream' and the colour & formula is fantastic.


Barry M 'Berry Ice cream' with sparkly silver tips*


*I'm using Collection Bedazzled Nail Effects in 1 Razzle Dazzle (silver tips).

The 'Mint Green' one is also lovely. I have a tutorial on mint green polka dot nails here.




However, I also have one in 'Bright Pink' and while the colour is  a lovely barbie pink, the formula for this colour is very streaky so I wouldn't recommend it.

It seems strange that the same nail line has different formulas, but that has been my experience so far.

As for the glitter polish line, they are very pigmented and sparkly. I have one in Amethyst Glitter which is an intense rainbow glitter. Great for an accent nail.


Overall, they have good colour pay off and dry pretty quick & are long-lasting. Also, they don't stain your nails which is a HUGE plus for me as despite its affordable price tag, it is good quality. I highly recommend the colour berry ice cream!

Read Barry M Basecoat Topcoat & Nail Hardener All in One review here. 

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment