Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review: La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Spray 200ml

Product: La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Spray 200ml

What I like about it:

The La roche posay line is a life saver for me since I have sun-intolerant skin. It is great for sensitive skin in general as well. This is one sunscreen that my skin doesn't react badly to.

I love the spray function as it is more handy.

The La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Spray formula protects against both UVA/UVB which is essential for all round protection and SPF50 is really high.

With this sunscreen, you really will be protected from the sun (you won't get tan: this may not be good for those who are looking for a tan)

I generally really like the formula, it spreads easily and blends on the face and feels lightweight. The scent is barely there.   

What I dislike about it:

One thing I notice is that after you spread it on your face, there will be an oily sheen/glow. This is great if you have dry skin or you like that glowy look (with some makeup on top you get a really nice glow) but I'm not sure I would recommend it for oily skin.

That being said, the formula is resistant to water and doesn't budge from your face so it will probably still stay on for oily skin and is generally rather sweat-proof.

Also, although it may seem a little pricey, 200ml is really quite a big bottle and will last you for very long especially if you just use it for your face.

Overall, I would definitely recommend for sensitive skin/sun allergy prone skin and is especially suitable for dry skin since the formula is hydrating.

Rating: 4/5


 

No comments:

Post a Comment