Monday 6 January 2014

Review: La Roche Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel



Product: La Roche Posay Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel

From the La roche-posay website: 
"Rich, gentle gel for safe cleansing and make-up removal with water.
Normal to combination intolerant, sensitive skin
Enriched in hard water-neutralising EDTA and moisturizing glycerine. Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance. Soap-free, preservative-free, fragrance-free, pH 5.5."

What I like about it:

It is a gel cleanser that foams. It removes make up really well. I was pleasantly surprised that it was able to remove mascara pretty well, does not sting your eyes.

Also, although it is a gel foaming cleanser, it is not harsh or stripping for my sensitive, combination skin. I do find that my skin is softer after use as it claims.

A little goes a long way and the tube packaging is convenient.

What I dislike about it:

A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Foams up well from just a pea size amount.

Note: It is recommended for normal to combination skin. (not dry skin).

I really like this cleanser for its make up removing properties and that is effective yet not harsh for my sensitive skin. Really recommend it!

Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment