Sunday 5 October 2014

Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Masks (Honey, Aloe, Blueberry)

Product: The Face Shop Real Nature Masks (Honey, Aloe, Blueberry)

What I like about it:

I've tried several of the face shop's real nature masks - honey, aloe and blueberry.

I like them all, they are a good fit and soaked with lots of essence. I like to pop in the fridge for about 10 minutes before I use them for an extra cooling boost.

They have a mild pleasant scent.

I find that my face is hydrated and skin looks balanced.

What I dislike about it:

Honestly, I can't really tell the difference between the masks. Honey, aloe or blueberry. They seem to work the same. They offer average hydration and I find the main benefit to be from putting on the face mask itself as it makes your skin absorb the product better, rather than any ingredient from the product.

Overall, an affordable product that helps to boost hydration and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is excellent.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment