Monday 6 October 2014

Review: Daiso eye mask sheet


Product: Daiso Eye Mask Sheets (Tarsal type mask sheets)

What I like about it:

This is an interesting product. They are basically dry sheets that are shaped like eye masks. 

The beauty of these eye masks is that you can choose whatever ingredient you want to put in them. The sheets are very thin. I find that this makes the product absorb into your skin better as not much is wasted being absorbed into the sheet itself. 

How I use it is dependent on what kind of eye treatment I want to use.

You can use your normal eye cream or serum or essence depending on what your eyes need. You can also DIY eye treatments using avacado or green tea. 

Regardless of whatever eye treatment I choose to use, what I like to do is lay them flat in a bowl, soaked with whatever treatment I choose, and then pop them in the freezer for 10-15minutes. 

The result is kind of a frozen eye mask which really helps depuff my eyes. Beware however then the eye mask may drip a little as it melts ;) 

What I dislike about it:

This is obviously slightly more cumbersome than just buying eye masks. But they are very affordable (12 sets in 1 packet) and it's great that you can DIY your own eye treatment. 

Rating: 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment