Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review: Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder SPF 10


Product: Chanel Mat Lumiere Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder SPF 10

What I like about it:

Packaging is absolutely gorgeous and you can get refills. Comes with velvet pouch.

The powder is very smooth and applies well. Very interesting semi-matte finish as it claims, 'luminous matte', which gives you a natural look.

The ingredients suit my skin well. The product doesn't contain fragrance and the SPF comes primarily from titanium dioxide. I have sensitive skin and I prefer SPF from mineral sunscreens. (I was going to buy the vitalumiere powder instead but I swatched it and it was very shiny & the ingredients contain fragrance.)

What I dislike about it:

Lack of shades is a total bummer. The lightest shade is still a tad dark.

The powder doesn't have much coverage so overall, I think it would suit as a setting powder or light powder foundation on good skin days or days where you don't want to wear too much makeup.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment