Thursday 30 October 2014

Review: Only Minerals Powder Foundation Compact (Japan)/ Rich moist pressed foundation


Product: Only Minerals Powder Foundation Compact / Rich Moist Pressed Foundation

What I like about it:

Beautiful packaging, comes in a sleek gold compact and the brush attached is very soft (though more suitable for touch ups/sheer coverage).

The powder gives very good coverage i would say medium-high. It even manages to do a decent job in covering my undereye circles.

Although the powder looks dark in the pan, it actually matches my pale skin well.

The finish is very flawless and photographs well.

What I dislike about it:

The entire brand seems to be primarily available in japan, there isn't much english information on it. I picked it up randomly in Japan as I have very sensitive skin and it seemed to be one of the star mineral products in Japanese drugstores.

A little pricey but I find that powder foundations usually last very long and since the coverage is good, you only need a little.

Limited shades (i think only 2) but mine seems to match my NC20-25 skintone.

Overall, a very good coverage powder foundation but unfortunately not widely available. Amazon appears to stock it here & other great alternatives here, here and here
Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment