Sunday 4 January 2015

Review: Daiso Sweet Bath Time Brush (Dupe for Tangle Teezer)




Product: Daiso Sweet Bath Time Brush (Dupe for Tangle Teezer!) 

What I like about it:

The brush is designed for combing your hair when wet which makes it very gentle on your hair. The tangle teezer was invented precisely for the same reason. (Normally, if you comb your hair when wet, it causes breakage)

The bristles are plastic and very bendy so they are very gentle on your hair. It doesn't pull out/break your hair and the bristles are also quite widely spaced. 

It makes my hair smoother and shinier and it works for detangling my wavy hair without making it frizzy (some brushes do that.) 

I've let my sister try this out and she likes it too. (She swears by the tangle teezer). 

What I dislike about it:

It definitely doesn't seem like it will hold up as well as the tangle teezer and the bristles are quite widely spaced so it may suit thicker hair more. 

Overall, it works really really well at de-tangling & making my hair smooth without breaking it. I can use this dry and wet and it's a fraction of the price of a tangle teezer. Very worth it!

Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment