Friday 6 February 2015

Review: My Scheming Mask Hyaluronan / Brightening Mask


Product: My Scheming Mask 我的心机面膜

What I like about it:

I've tried the Hyaluronan Hydrating Mask & 7 in 1 Brightening Essence Mask and I find both very good and hydrating.

The texture of the mask is extremely thin and soft and adheres to your skin very well. I find this to be one of the primary outstanding points about this brand of masks.

I don't see a particular difference from either mask but they work really well in moisturizing and smoothing skin texture.

What I dislike about it:

The mask is very wide and doesn't really fit my face (and I don't have a small face).

Overall, highly recommend because of the super thin texture of the mask and the great hydrating effect. The masks are also very affordable.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment