Monday 1 June 2015

Review: La roche posay Anthelios XL Compact Cream




Product:  La roche posay Anthelios XL Compact Cream

What I like about it:

I'm a big fan of la roche posay's sunscreen products so I was excited to try this out. This did not disappoint.

The product is interesting in itself, it's a cream compact and the consistency of the cream is like a heavy BB cream; it is easy to apply and spread out like a BB cream.

The best thing is that the cream actually has medium coverage and it covers well while maintaining a very natural finish. So the make-up portion of this compact cream is wonderful plus it has the 50+ sunscreen component which La roche posay does so well.

What I dislike about it:

The shade selection alarmed me at first, the lightest seemed rather dark and quite orangey/warm toned. To counteract that, I have to sheer it out so the colour difference won't be so apparent since I have very pale skin.

The product does transfer so it'd be wise to set with a powder.

Overall, a really really great product that can even out your skin while offering really good broad spectrum and high SPF. Great for hot summer vacations!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment