Thursday 4 June 2015

Review: L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Intensive Re-Nourish Day and Night Serum For Dry and De-Nourished Skin



Product: L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Intensive Re-Nourish Day and Night Serum For Dry and De-Nourished Skin

What I like about it:

I love the dropper packaging, makes it easy to use and hygienic.

The serum itself looks like a thick gel but its consistency is definitely like a serum - very easy to spread.

I really like how it works, moisturises deeply and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, makes my skin soft smooth and hydrated.

What I dislike about it:

Might not be sufficient for people with very dry skin even though it advertises as such, probably need to layer with moisturizer but for my skin which is normal, it's perfect on its own.

Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment