Monday 26 March 2018

Review: Hanyul Optimizing Serum


Product: Hanyul Optimizing Serum

The Hanyul Brown Pine Leaves Optimizing Serum contains 83% concentrated traditional ingredients that will help re-balance distressed skin and restore your skin to its original brightness. It also boosts your skin’s ability to quickly regenerate, resulting in firmness and brighter tone.

What I like about it:

An amazing serum that helps boost absorption and helps to rebalance skin. I really like this serum, it works amazingly and I see an improvenment in skin texture and the minimization of pores.

The bottle is really well made and the scent is mild and slightly botanical. It does not irritate my sensitive skin.

What I dislike about it: 


It's a wonderful booster product that should be paired with a moisturiser.

Rating: 5/5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment