Monday 18 June 2018

Review: Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream

Image result for sunday riley enzyme water cream

Product: Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream

What I like about it:

A powerful cream that works. The "brightening enzymes" / chemical exfoliants definitely do their job, and put into a hydrating cream, this helps to reduce any irritation from the stimuli to your skin. 

At the same time, I find it gentle enough for nightly use. 

The star ingredients are alpha-arbutin 1% (a gentle but powerful exfoliant to brighten and correct discoloration) and papaya enzymes (generally quite gentle as well). Additionally, the cream contains hyaluronic acid which helps to boost its moisturizing properties. 

What I dislike about it:

Tub packaging is always a negative for me. Unhygienic and difficult to use while decreasing the potency of ingredients. 

The smell is not quite pleasant either, but I would rather that than an overly fragranced formula which irritates my skin. 

Overall, I love the effects of this formula and the brightening and smoothing effects on skin. 

Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment