Wednesday 23 May 2018

Review: Watsons Firming Essence Mask

Product: Watsons Firming Essence Mask

What I like about it:

Picked this up on a whim on an amazing sale and was pleasantly surprised! As advertised on its package, the sheet mask adheres to your face really well, it's very thin and soft and has the hallmarks of a quality sheet mask. The essence is plentiful as well.

For the Firming Mask, the key effect is hydration. I do find the mask effective and I particularly like the fit of the mask. The mask is also advertised as free from parabens and alcohol which is great for sensitive skin. The mask is also supposed to contain retinol which is a key anti-aging ingredient (I spot this in the latter half of the ingredients list which means there is a tiny amount). The other 2 star anti-aging / firming ingredients are Adenosine and a peptide.

What I dislike about it:

Apart from hydration, I'm not sure if the mask would really have the 'firming' effect as advertised.

Overall, I'm very happy with the mask (especially at the sale price point!!) and the ingredients list is above average.

Would recommend!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment