Wednesday 24 July 2019

Review: Huxley Healing Mask

Product: Huxley Healing Mask

A soothing mask that nourishes and replenishes parched and depleted skin. The mask’s jelly texture wraps skin to add extra hydration while renewing and soothing the skin.  Perfect for use after extended sun exposure.

Key ingredients include prickly pear seed oil which is Huxley's star ingredient as well as centella extract and hyaluronic acid for soothing skin and hydration. There is also citrus peel to improve skin tone. 

What I like about it:

Gentle on skin and gives me an instant glow. The ingredients sound amazing and Huxley is a very well-reviewed brand from Korea.

What I dislike about it:

It's kind of a mix between a tear off mask and wash off mask. I prefer washing it off.

Overall, a fantastic product to get glowing soothed skin! Would highly recommend as an instant pick me up!

Rating: 5/5


 

No comments:

Post a Comment