Friday 14 February 2020

Review: Curel Moisture Lotion II

Product: Curel Moisture Lotion II (Kao)

What I like about it:

I did not expect this to be a toner from the box packaging and name, I expected this to be a lotion.

However, it is actually a really hydrating toner!

The packaging is really great, minimal aesthetics and wonderful pump and cap.

The toner is pretty watery in texture, but it packs a punch! This toner is wonderfully hydrating and really moisturizes the skin. I absolutely love it.

I also like using it on a cotton pad to wipe over my entire face as a mild cleanse in the morning.

What I dislike about it:

Nothing much, it is 150ml which means you can't travel with it.


But with this size, it is amazing bang for your buck, very affordable, and you can use this bottle for a long time.

The toner is absolutely hydrating and can easily replace your moisturizer if you have oily skin.

I absolutely love the Curel range for sensitive and dry skin. Their moisturizers and face wash are also a delight! 

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment