Friday 14 February 2020

Review: Inkey List Hepta Peptide

Product: Inkey List Hepta Peptide


What I like about it:

Wasn't sure what to expect from this product. The peptides are supposed to smooth skin out.

This small bottle is very functional, the pump and packaging is perfect. The lotion is a yellow lotion and spreads very well over your face.

It makes my face very smooth and primed. I would say that this works very well as a smoothing primer.


What I dislike about it:

It's rather drying. You definitely need a moisturizer on top if you have dry skin.

Overall, this is very suitable to be a matte primer, or the last step to your routine to lock in your serums.

On the other hand, I absolutely love the Q10 serum from the Inkey List (full review here).

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment