Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: ZA Liquid Eyeliner

Product: ZA Liquid Eyeliner

ZA is a fairly popular, inexpensive drug store brand in Asia. I admit that I was initally skeptical about this product, being fairly inexpensive.

What I like about it:

It has a thin flexible brush applicator (see picture) which I find fairly easy to work with. I can do my winged eyeliner quite easily with some practice.


The product comes out quite even and the colour is a true black. I find that it lasts throughout the day and doesn't flake off.

It is also fairly easy to remove, I don't really like stubborn eyeliners as excessive tugging to remove your eye make up will make you prone to wrinkles :/ 


What I dislike about it:

I have been using it for about 2 months and no complaints so far. My only problem is that it may not be as suitable for beginners since the brush is fairly flexible and may be a little difficult to control.

Overall, an excellent product, worth your money!

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment