Tuesday 22 January 2013

Review: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel


Product: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel

What I like about it:
 
This product sounds like a dream. Non-greasy and  contains antibacterial Tea Tree Oil and skin calming Witch Hazel. It is also easily available from the drugstore and is very affordable for a pretty large tube.

It is clear, dries matte and is easy to use.

What I dislike about it:

I reacted really badly to it as I have sensitive skin. It may have been the scent as I react to heavily fragranced products.

However, some of my friends say that this works well on their normal/oily skin and does help to clear up their spots.

Overall, I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin.  

Rating: 1/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment